- The Pupil Parliament met today to discuss the Pupil Parliament awards and certificates.
- The Worship Council representative explained to the Pupil Parliament that they would continue to use the new prayer signs for a trial period.
- The JRSO’s talked about making road safety sheets for younger children
- The Learning Council have written a sheet for teachers and pupils with division calculations plus making a ‘Don’t watch the clock’ poster. They also discussed Football issues.
- The IT Ambassadors felt that people were being very safe with the M challenge and will check that everybody knows how to keep safe. Mrs Parr will raise this with staff at the briefing.
- In the School Council, the children have suggested that the Friendship Stop is changed from its’ current position (too close to the Badger football pitch) to the circular bench – awaiting delivery. Football has been an issue at playtimes with both pitches being used. The Pupil Parliament has agreed to start a Football Free Fridays scheme to encourage children to play different games. Mrs Parr explained that the school had purchased replacement outside equipment for the gum trail and new playground markings to create a Keep Fit circuit.
- Our JRSO’s competition to design a checklist to keep safe on the roads – different for different years.
- Next meeting: Football – feedback from the Football Free Friday’s scheme.